incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <>
Subject Re: [Request] Korean language pack and id for pootle server
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:49:23 GMT
Dear JiHui Choi,

On 02.06.2012 14:42, Jihui Choi wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Sam Ruby<>  wrote:
>> Dear Jihui Choi, This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has
>> been filed in the Apache Software Foundation records. If you have been
>> invited as a committer, please advise the project PMC that your ICLA has
>> been filed. Warm Regards, -- Sam Ruby Assistant Secretary, Apache Software
>> Foundation
> Today I sent my icla to ASF and got this message. Then what do I need to do?
> Please let me know. Thanks.

This message is more or less the confirmation for you that ASF has recieved your

When you are invited in the future by an Apache project PMC, like the AOO
(P)PMC, as a committer then you can just say that you have already sent your
ICLA to ASF. To become a committer the ICLA is needed.

Thus, regarding ICLA there is nothing additional that needs to be done now.

Hope that helps, Oliver.

View raw message