incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Blog post: OpenOffice.org is now Apache OpenOffice
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 22:23:25 GMT

On 06/03/2012 12:50 PM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> --- Dom 3/6/12, RGB ES ha scritto:
>>
>> Maybe add both, old and new logo side by side? But I think
>> the post is
>> just perfect as it is now: short and to the point.
>>

> I would add one line to wrap things up:
>
> The .org is now in Apache.

Pedro, Rob --

I see that this comment got added but I can't really say I understand
what it means. I wonder if others might have the same problem.

No need to take it out if "we" feel strongly about it, but ????

> Cheers,
>
> Pedro.

MzK

"So let it rock, let it roll
Let the bible belt come and save my soul
Hold on to sixteen as long as you can
Changes come around real soon make us woman and men."
           -- "Jack and Diane", John Mellencamp