incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: What to do with the Czech homepage?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 16:27:34 GMT
Am 06/03/2012 08:26 AM, schrieb Pavel Janík:
> Hi Louis,
>
> On Jun 3, 2012, at 2:22 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
>
>> Should Pavel be disinclined to update these—I have no reason to think he would
be, and he's been involved with OOo and AOO for about as long as I

> yup, few days ago (on Monday) I have "celebrated" my ten years with the project (and
being a perfectionist, I started my IZ life with #i5332#). I do not count months before where
I with my collegues binary hacked the Polish resources of StarOffice and "prepared" Czech
version of StarOffice ;-)

ah, just awesome. :-)

Marcus