incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: What to do with the Czech homepage?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 01:04:56 GMT
Am 06/03/2012 02:22 AM, schrieb Louis Suárez-Potts:

> On 2012-06-02, at 18:37 , Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>

>> @Pavel: Could you sheet some light on the cz webpage? What do you think?
>
> Should Pavel be disinclined to update these—I have no reason to think he would be,
and he's been involved with OOo and AOO for about as long as I—the Czech community related
to open source, open standards and ODF is, or used to be, strong. Put another way, I do have
acquaintances there who might be interested in participating. But Pavel knows all of them.

I didn't said that Pavel should update the webpage. But Rob asked for
help with the cz webpage due to the language and I thought Pavel could
help here. That's all.

Marcus