incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Re: [UPDATE SERVICE] proposal a OOo 3.3 update service
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 22:51:54 GMT
On 01/06/2012 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> On 01.06.2012 15:09, Rob Weir wrote:
>> Also, if we follow Andrea's proposal, we don't link to the NL home
>> page, but to the NL's download page directly. (If I understand
>> correctly).
> Ok, I will update it.

Both and the current one would do; the latter is much
uglier since CSS were not imported correctly with the relocation to Apache.

>> For example, Spanish upgrade URL would be:
> I will check for the Italian download page for our first phase next week.

We can see if we manage to refresh
in a way similar to the Spanish page in the meantime (no problem if it
is not yet available as a template localizable via mdtext; we can likely
just grab the HTML from the Spanish site for the time being).

Thanks Roberto for offering to help with the landing pages; maybe we can
discuss what to write/put in the right hand column, see the Spanish
example at
and the existing links at

View raw message