incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Request] Korean language pack and id for pootle server
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:45:25 GMT
On 6/1/12 5:39 PM, Jihui Choi wrote:
> Hi, Jürgen.
> Thank you so much for quick and kind respond.
>
> I understand apache's rule and why that is important. And I don't want
> to bother you.
> I guess there's few people who can speak korean, so it will be very
> hard to check
> korean contribution.
>
> I was in OOo Korean team for serveral years and I led the team for 2 years.
> So I know how it rolls. I think I can handle OOo source and po, pootle, etc,.

I believe that and I see no problem here long term, it is more how it
works here at Apache and we have to take the initial steps ;-)

> Though I'm not quite sure about iCLA, I'm interested in. I'm gonna
> read iCLA statement
> carefully and I wanna follow the process.
>

> Jürgen, can I send you a mail personally after I send iCLA to apache
> foundation for further process?

sure if you want but on the mailing is also ok. The advantage on the
mailing list is that potentially others can benefit from the information
as well. But chose the approach whatever is more more suitable for you.

Juergen