incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: Slovak language
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:57:57 GMT
Hello

I am just a Finnish localizator and I have only contributor rights to Pootle. So what I can
do to help?
1) Here is link about rights to Pootle:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/translate+pootle+service+auth+levels
If only I  have that right to "Can download archives of a translation project " then it would
be possible to send you total slovak package from Pootle It would be possible to translate
as offline and then send the package via the issue tracker (if < 1MB).
Now it is possible to you made suggestions into Pootle for Slovak translations. But if there
is nobody else who understand the language ...
So you need some more rights to Apache Pootle or some more powerfull friend to send to you
the package.

I hope you find somebody.

Regards,
Risto