incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The reason I removed the program called Open Office 3.4
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:07:07 GMT
One more question is: what's the behavior in 3.3? In my desktop, doc was auto-associated to
AOO 3.4, but not ppt or xls. It does not look like an intentional design. If it is just a
regression, I will suggest to simply rolling back to 3.3 for now.

- Simon

发自我的 iPhone

在 2012-6-6,17:07,"O.Felka" <olaf-openoffice@gmx.de> 写道: