incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fiona Causer <fiona.cau...@gmail.com>
Subject Free Speech, Privacy and Technology Article Follow-Up
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:05:39 GMT
Hi There,

I wanted to follow up with you about an email I sent a couple weeks ago asking if you wanted
to read an article I recently wrote for an educational project of mine. The article discusses
the amazingly complex and highly interesting relationship between technological advancement
and law. In particular, the article covers issues related to personal privacy and free speech.

I had contacted you initially because I thought you might be interested in reading it. Please
let me know if you would like to take a look at it and I will send it to you for your perusal.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Fiona Causer