incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From gerard <ger...@dehoenderkooi.nl>
Subject openoffice 3.4 graphic display
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:04:55 GMT
 Hello,

 I would like to report that graphical display in openoffice 3.4 is
 worse than in the version which comes standard with debian.

 I installed 3.4 because it is said that it could handle .docx
 documents. After installing it opened those documents but the figures
 displayed were totally different from the figures in the word
 document. Also figures in .doc documents are no longer displayed at
 all. I had to uninstall the newer version and reinstall the debian
 version.

 I have no idea where to post this feedback. If required I am willing
 to test newer versions and comment on functionality on a regular
 basis.

 Thanks for looking in to this,

 Gerard Bekking