incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: official logos ???
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:45:00 GMT
Hi Kay,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 08:48:58AM -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:

> yeah-- I was definitely thinking of extending the /images/AOO_logos
> to house JUST the logos...

ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/svg/OOo_Website_v2_copy.svg is not
really an svg file, but an svg with a raster image embedded.

Can you upload the original SVG file for this, and for the orb as seen
in ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/orb.jpg ? (I had to take it from
the facebook page, because I didn't find anywhare ;) ).
This orb is not ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/svg/orb.svg

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina