incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From hongyun.an <hongyun...@cs2c.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: Open the UOF2.0 source codes
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:38:07 GMT

The size of the source code is about 2M,30 files.
As far as I know, I have the  the commit right in  incubator ooo Project.
According to your suggestions,I think we should do two things firstly:
1:Check whether  the code could work in Aoo3.4 based on the Windows and Linux.
2:Introduce the work we have done on wiki http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation.
As soon as I complete these works ,I will message to the mail list.

Thank you.
best wishes.

hongyun.an