incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From hongyun.an <hongyun...@cs2c.com.cn>
Subject Open the UOF2.0 source codes
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 03:55:27 GMT
Hi,everyone:

My name is Hongyun An and I am serving in CS2C.Since 2008,I have worked for the document format
interoperability.
Now I am serving for the China Standard Software Co.,Ltd(CS2C).

We are going to open the UOF2.0 source codes which are researched for years based on OpenOffice.
Until now We have send the SGA and the SGA from China Standard Software Co, Ltd has been filed
in the Apache
Software Foundation records.

Now  let me tell you what UOF2.0 is and how important it is.
As a Chinese document format,UOF(Unified Office document Format) describes the document format
structure basing on
the W3C XML Schema,using Chinese character tags.Now UOF has a wide range of applications.In
China,many departments
use the UOF as the compatibility format.

UOF2.0 is improved more greatly than UOF1.1. It has a better structure, which  is  multi-file
structure,including uof.xml,
meta.xml,context.xml,chart.xml,graphics.xml,rules.xml and so on. And UOF2.0 unifies the definition
of the public properties,
supports the multi-language.

Until now we  have achieved reading and writing the  UOF2.0 documents by modifying the OpenOffice
source codes and the
style sheets.

Hongyun An
Office +8610-51659955-3102
CS2C
20F,Yingu Building,No.9 Beisihuan Xilu,Haidian District Beijing China