incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Eike Rathke <...@erack.de>
Subject Re: Request for Apache License for CWSs
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:28:59 GMT
Hi,

On Wednesday, 2012-05-23 13:54:31 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:

> For AOO itself the CWS calcishmakkica is important.

I'd like to bring this up on the radar again. The CWS contains important
work implementing spreadsheet formulas defined by ODF OpenFormula, done
by Marina during an OOo internship, myself as mentor and Daniel for the
Excel import/export. It would be unnecessary to redo all the work, which
is quite some amount, if we could get the changes of this CWS under ALv2
soon.

So how to proceed?

  Eike