incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: fonts
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 15:34:10 GMT
On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:51:49 +0930
frankie lee <waterfrogi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello i want to add my native language fonts into my openoffice, from the
> uni instructions i need to add to font file though i cannot find a font
> file in openoffice.
> from the openoffice help i dont seem to have spadmin, searched through all
> program files, or i dont understand can you help
> frankie lee
> 0413602686
> waterfrogi@gmail.com

Fonts are added at system level; you need to refer to your operating system instructions to
find how to add a font there.  Then restart your computer (shut down, power off, count 20,
power on again) for all programs on your computer to see the newly installed font.

If you need more specific instructiuons we need to know what operating system you are using.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>