incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a question of Export custom file format?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:29:12 GMT
Hi 蜗牛

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 09:08:22PM +0800, 蜗牛 wrote:
> Hi Ariel : you are right.  could you tell me which external library
> can use ?

I'm sorry, I can't: I have no idea what your you're trying to implement.
Nevertheless, you should think *first* if this is possible at all. You
need to retrieve information about the object you want to export only
using UNO API, so the first thing to do is investigate if the
information you get via the API is enough to achieve the kind of thing
you're trying to do (and I don't want to be negative, but usually the
UNO API is rather poor...).

For first question should be "can I do this with an extension, that is
using only UNO API?". Did you try to find this out?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina