incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Audit of NL home pages
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 11:02:49 GMT
On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 10:54:59AM +0200, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> I tried to solve th Hungarian landing page mess, but it is out my
> html knowledge.
> I decided to not touch it, I can only destroy it.
> The translation I will do if I get some direction.

That's why we need to switch to MarkDown, a plain text document format;
the MarkDown syntax is rather simple, and in case of translation, the
translation only has to translate, not create content/deal (== with
MarkDown syntax).

In a prefect situation, the mdtext files would be converted to PO files.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina