incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Final look at art work ( Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD)
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:13:32 GMT
On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 17:13 -0500, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> I get the feeling the fonts are 'spread' vertically on the CD. Is this
> done intentional?

Hi Alexandro, not sure I understand the question - everything in the
graphic is done intentionally, so I suppose the easy answer is- Yes ;)

> Also I think is just too much text into a CD cover. maybe a more
> simple and direct message would be more efficient.
>
> Here is a mockup:
> http://imagebin.org/216153

*smile*...looks like a Beatles Album, what was that called again ;-/

A bit too much change for me, for tonight at least.

Also I wanted the option or should say tried to preserve the option,
that someone use just the CD label artwork - no sleeve/cover at all -
folks sometimes do that, so wanted a full compliment of information; at
least that was what I was aiming for.

//drew

<snip>

> >> Here is the final cut on five items:
> >>
> >> A disk label:
> >> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png
> >>
> >> Envelope/Sleeve cover:
> >> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-sleeve-win.png
> >>
> >> Cut/Fold Envelope:
> >> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-folded-win.png
> >>
> >> CD/DVD tall case cover:
> >> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-dvd-case-win.png
> >>
> >> A4 poster:
> >> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/freeyourself.png
> >>
> >> I have a few hours ahead of me before I button this iso image up, if you
> >> see some glaring problem I missed do please yell.

<snip>