incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <>
Subject Re: Draft blog post: Porting Apache OpenOffice to Solaris, an interview with Nicolas Christener
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:14:41 GMT
On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 13:14 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> Thanks to Nicholas for taking time to answer my questions.
> He also provided a great photograph of the team at Adfinis SyGroup,
> but the media upload feature of Roller is not working.  I get a
> security exception.  If needed we can upload such images to ooo-site.
> In any case, let's let the earth turn, and let me know if there are
> any improvements I can make to the post.

Hi Rob,

Just read it, and browsed the linked sites.. very good.

> Coming up next, I'm working on a blog post about AOO and ODF, to talk
> about the broader standards community that several AOO project members
> participate in.

> Was anyone planning a one-year post?

Without comment on that question - seems I'm guessing maybe I never
asked to have the account created on the blog, at least it doesn't seem
to know me and I can't find anything in my email to say I ever asked..

So - I need to open a Jira issue requesting infra create an account,
yes, not just a note to the infra mailing list?

> -Rob

View raw message