incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Lynnette Boucher <lynnettebouc...@ymail.com>
Subject Your website contains 3 (found thus far) spelling errors
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:11:11 GMT
Good morning all,

I have just visited your website and within my first minute of being there, had found 2 spelling
errors. I clicked on your contact us link, and then clicked on your press link, and immediately
noticed another (the 3rd) spelling error.

I am writing to you, to, to bring these errors to your attention. I believe that a published
site, shows representation of professionalism. Words spelled correctly represents professionalism.
And will give your readers confidence in selecting your product. I hope that you do not mind
my pointing out of these errors.

Here are the three spelling errors found thus far:
1) link: http://www.openoffice.org/why/
spelling error of word "software" (Free Sofware) on left table of links, located under sub-title
"WHY"
spelling error of word "license" (licence) in last paragraph, under bullet titled "and, it's
free"

2) link: http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/press.html
spelling error of word "closely" (closele) in only paragraph on page, under title "Press Inquiries".

Hope this helps you.

Lynnette