incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:09:37 GMT
On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 23:26 -0300, Albino B Neto wrote:
> Hi.
>
> 2012/6/7 drew <drew@baseanswers.com>:
> > OK - I've updated all three pieces
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-sleeve-win.png
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-folded-win.png
>
> Good designer!
>
> Could add O.S Linux too.

Howdy Albino,

I was not planning on a Linux iso image, not for this go-round at least
- because of time.

In fact not sure I should even try for the Mac disk, as I have no Mac to
try it on and with turn around time on uploads/someone checks/fix trying
to hit this coming Wed for release is going to be a trick..

If you want to jump in and put together a Linux disk however - that
would be great. The SVG files used to produce the PNG images, listed
above, are on that server now - just replace the png for svg in the file
name :)

//drew