incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:05:35 GMT
On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 21:13 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:43 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 14:35 -0700, Nancy K wrote:
> >> I do like all of these, but have to show you folks what my friend Reya Mellicker
is offering - and she is willing to let Apache Open Office use it as you see fit.  If you
need an email consent or something, I can get that as well from her. What do you think?
> >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834929/CloudsReyaMellicker.jpg
> >>

> > Hi Nancy
> >
> > Thanks - I'll see if there is something I can do with that.
> >
> > OK - I've updated all three pieces
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-sleeve-win.png
> > http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-folded-win.png
> >
> > will leave these as is for now - any ideas on better content, etc.
> > appreciated.
> >

> Missing 't' in Productivity in
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png
>
> Also it looks like you have (C) for the MS Office, etc.  I assume you
> want to acknowledge their trademark, not copyright.

Alright, Productivity now has a 't' where it should be, on all three
pieces.

The (c) is now a (r) for the MS trademarks.

Made the copy changes, per Nancy's recommendations - reads better now,
thank you Nancy.

Pushed png with those changes to the URLs listed above.

The clock/calendar tells me I need to call these done - unless someone
sees a real issue with anything there.

So - question - is this the point where I need to send an email to the
ASF trademark mail list?

//drew