incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nancy K <nancythirt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 23:04:39 GMT
Drew -
Thoughts about content: the missing comma or colon after Math on the CD sleeve.  Draw - possible
changing the 'to' to 'or Dynamic 3D presentations';Possibly on Base - manipulate data from
anywhere inside the suite?

BTW I love the curve of darker and lighter backgrounds!
Nancy

     Nancy      Web Design
Free 24 hour pass to lynda.com.
Video courses on SEO, CMS,
Design and Software Courses

________________________________
 From: drew <drew@baseanswers.com>
To: Nancy K <nancythirteen@yahoo.com>
Cc: "ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org" <ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 14:35 -0700, Nancy K wrote:
> I do like all of these, but have to show you folks what my friend Reya Mellicker is offering
- and she is willing to let Apache Open Office use it as you see fit.  If you need an email
consent or something, I can get that as well from her. What do you think?
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834929/CloudsReyaMellicker.jpg

Hi Nancy

Thanks - I'll see if there is something I can do with that.

OK - I've updated all three pieces
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-sleeve-win.png
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-folded-win.png

will leave these as is for now - any ideas on better content, etc.
appreciated.

Off to work on a brochure spiff up then..

//drew

<snip>