incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <>
Subject Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 22:43:07 GMT
On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 14:35 -0700, Nancy K wrote:
> I do like all of these, but have to show you folks what my friend Reya Mellicker is offering
- and she is willing to let Apache Open Office use it as you see fit.  If you need an email
consent or something, I can get that as well from her. What do you think?

Hi Nancy

Thanks - I'll see if there is something I can do with that.

OK - I've updated all three pieces

will leave these as is for now - any ideas on better content, etc.

Off to work on a brochure spiff up then..

View raw message