incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nancy K <nancythirt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 21:42:23 GMT
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834929/CloudsReyaMellicker.jpg or
on this page - I wasn't sure where to place it for your use
 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=27834929&highlight=CloudsReyaMellicker.jpg#Application+Branding-attachment-CloudsReyaMellicker.jpg

     Nancy      Web Design
Free 24 hour pass to lynda.com.
Video courses on SEO, CMS,
Design and Software Courses

________________________________
 From: Nancy K <nancythirteen@yahoo.com>
To: "ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org" <ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD

I do like all of these, but have to show you folks what my friend Reya Mellicker is offering
- and she is willing to let Apache Open Office use it as you see fit.  If you need an email
consent or something, I can get that as well from her. What do you think?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834929/CloudsReyaMellicker.jpg

Nancy