incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Christener <nicolas.christe...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject Re: Unofficial Solaris 11/x86 3.4 build
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 10:48:44 GMT
Hi Jerry :)

On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 22:30 -0500, Jerry Kemp wrote:
[...]
> Thank you so much for your efforts.  They are very much appreciated.

Thank you for the positiv feedback, I'm glad you like our efforts :)

> Your email below suggest that the download file is a package.

Oh sorry, that was probably a bit a misleading word-usage (I'm not a
native English speaker). It's really just a tar archive which was
created using --with-package-format="installed"

[...]
>  I hope that I just over looked it, but I did look around, and I did not
> see any *.pkg files, or an installer or setup script.

If time permits, I'll take a look at the other options of
--with-package-format
Maybe it's quite easy to create "real" packages. I'll keep you updated
as soon as I have something to share :)

kind regards
Nicolas Christener

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Software-Entwicklung

Keltenstrasse 98, CH-3018 Bern