incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Samuelson <samuelsond...@yahoo.com>
Subject idea for Open Office
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:42:48 GMT
Have you looked into either picking up the features of Outlook, or providing smooth input-output
with it?  I have an idea for a calendaring and contact tracking product that I think would
be much better than Outlook but would need to interact with it, since so many people already
have a lot of their information in Outlook.   I'd like to get paid for it, especially if
there's a lot of development work required.  But maybe there's a quick, clean way to do this.
 Thoughts?

Doug Samuelson
Chief Scientist
InfoLogix, Inc.