incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Christener <nicolas.christe...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject Re: Unofficial OpenSolaris/SPARC 3.4 build
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 08:17:26 GMT
Hi Rob

On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 11:29 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
[...]
> Congratulation!

Thank you :)

> Would you like more public awareness of this test build?   Do you want
> to find more users to help test?

We would very welcome more testing and more feedback! It's our goal to
achieve the same quality for the Solaris builds as for all the other
builds. The more people looking at the build the better :)

> If you are interested (and willing) I'd be happy to do an email
> interview with you for a blog post.  Questions would be related to
> your work on the AOO Solaris port, why this is important to your
> company, what kind of users do you have, why the move to Apache is a
> good thing, etc.  It can be a "group interview" if there is more than
> one person who wants to answer.

Wow, this would be very nice! As there are different people involved in
our team, we would love to do such a group interview by mail :)

Thank you very much for your kind support, we really appreciate it!

Kind regards
Nicolas Christener

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Software-Entwicklung

Keltenstrasse 98, CH-3018 Bern
Tel. +41 31 550 31 11, Mob. +41 76 335 32 57