incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The new fetch_tarballs.sh
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:05:35 GMT
Thank you Andre!

I normally dislike perl but external_libs.lst surely
looks nice now.

One wish for the future .. hmm.. if I use the external
package (for example for python) it would be nice to
disable downloading the corresponding tarballs too.

BTW, should I also upload the Category A tarballs to
ooo-extras?

Pedro.