incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: What to do with the Czech homepage?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:56:46 GMT
On Sun, 2012-06-03 at 09:19 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM, Pavel Janík <Pavel@janik.cz> wrote:
> >> Not from myside. I would delete them as well.
> >>
> >> But why not ask our Czech committer. ;-)
> >>
> >> @Pavel: Could you sheet some light on the cz webpage? What do you think?
> >
> > Delete them, yes.
> > --
>
> OK.  I've updated the page, added the new 3.4 links, updated the
> branding and cleaned up similar issue.  A review is welcome, to make
> sure I did not introduce any language errors.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Rob

Looks good.

One question though on this site (page now I suppose, not a site) there
is a right side menu, same is on many of the other language pages. A
left over I think from the old CMS system, not just embedded in the
html.

I checked another 8 pages with this and they all just go to 404 error
page, shouldn't we (and I'll go do it today if so) just remove these?

//drew