incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Brown <buy-a-thing-or-...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject The reason I removed the program called Open Office 3.4
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 01:48:21 GMT
The reason I removed the program called Open Office 3.4 was:
Today the automatic update to 3.4 happened.
Today I opened a WordPad file, (Which I open often; It's my list of birthdays.);
And to my surprise, Your piece of junk software had hijacked all of my documents
to where they open with Open Office ; AND THAT SURE AS HECK WAS NOT A CHOICE
THAT I MADE.

I hate programs that act like a virus.
Fix this ; Then tell me, (IN PERSON, BY EMAIL OF PHONE.) ; And then, MAYBE I'LL
REINSTALL IT.

Felix Brown
316 722-3744
buy-a-thing-or-two@sbcglobal.net