incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Friendly Web www.OOoNinja.com
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:58:47 GMT
On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 09:37 +0800, bjcheny wrote:
> Thanks, that will be fine.
> I thought I found another place to post stuff besides wiki.
> :-) Thanks again for your sharing.

Hi,

Well, I did hear back from Andrew and though his life is rather busy
right now that wouldn't preclude you from talking with him directly
about generating new content for the site, if that is something you
seriously want to do.

The thing to do would be to contact him directly. Would you like his
email address?

//drew