incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Chery" <Ch...@mchsi.com>
Subject RE: openoffice 3.4 graphic display
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:53:20 GMT
I am finding 3.4 a little quirky..  I hope you are not trying the Microsoft
method of beta testing.
Post it and let the users find the faults..    This is a great testing
method just let us know so we don't start a project and find a moderate list
of problems.
These I will list in another email....

I appreciate all the hard work you are doing and on a whole a great job.
But, 3.4 has run amuck.

Well got to get back to work..  A few hours behind.

-----Original Message-----
From: gerard [mailto:gerard@dehoenderkooi.nl]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 7:05 PM
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: openoffice 3.4 graphic display

 Hello,

 I would like to report that graphical display in openoffice 3.4 is  worse
than in the version which comes standard with debian.

 I installed 3.4 because it is said that it could handle .docx  documents.
After installing it opened those documents but the figures  displayed were
totally different from the figures in the word  document. Also figures in
.doc documents are no longer displayed at  all. I had to uninstall the newer
version and reinstall the debian  version.

 I have no idea where to post this feedback. If required I am willing  to
test newer versions and comment on functionality on a regular  basis.

 Thanks for looking in to this,

 Gerard Bekking