incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <>
Subject RE: Issue with open office
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:51:15 GMT

This is very weird and complete opposite of my experience, I wonder if we
Getting the same product and from the same place.

I downloaded OpenOffice 3.4 in just over 2 minutes.
The installer took another minute to unpack into a temp directory,
Then another minute to install.

That's it, done and installed and working, nothing else to download.

I also checked for updates and it said I was upto date.

No idea where you get 3 hours and numerous programs from. :/

What did you download from where, links please?

> I will not be using this program again and will advise my many customers
> is a disaster to update. This is a pity because I liked using it
> Regards
> Kevin Davis

View raw message