incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [AOO Blog]Feeds do not work
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:15:36 GMT

From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 10:01
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; gavin@16degrees.com.au
Subject: Re: [AOO Blog]Feeds do not work

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, Gavin, that did the trick.  My guess is the &rsquo; got in
there via a cut&paste from a word processor.

Any ideas on the security exception when adding to the media library?
Is that a known limitation?

The error is:

Unexpected Exception
Status Code 	500
Message 	Security Violation
Type
Exception 	Roller has encountered and logged an unexpected exception.

-Rob