incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: SVN mistake, Sorry
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:10:28 GMT
I deleted the accidental /incubator/ooo/trunk%20ooo/ commit.

One way to avoid accidental commits is to use the http: (not https:) URL for the repository.
 This will allow SVN Checkout and SVN Update but SVN Commit will not be allowed.

I'm checking the 3.4.1 now.

 - Dennis

PS: The way I deleted the folder was using the Tortoise SVN context menu repo-browser selection
to view the ooo/ level.  I deleted "trunk ooo" in the repo-browser window by right-clicking
and selecting the delete function.

-----Original Message-----
From: Risto Jääskeläinen []
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 11:38
To: AOOkehitys
Subject: SVN mistake, Sorry

I just made mess in Apache-SVN. Just try to copy source code to my PC but mixed tortoiseSVN
import command for downloading.
So I can see that there is new ooo directory with some files from my PC. For me it is good
to delete but I dont know if there is some other things to avoid bigger mistake.

I started first downloading file
from page:
but this zip-file seems to consist mostly empty directories, so ...

View raw message