incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Re: Open the UOF2.0 source codes
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:27:56 GMT
@hongyun.an

Yes, you are Apache committer hyan@ a.o.

You may be required to reset your password in order to make commits to SVN.  There was a general
requirement to change passwords as the result of a recent security issue.  Simply go to <http://id.apache.org>
and follow the change-password procedure.

You may want to update your e-mail forwarding for hyan@ at the same time if you have not already
done so.

+1 for how you propose to account for the approach and then carry it out.

 - Dennis

PS: Ensure that the SVN-client configuration options specify UTF-8 encoding on the committed
files, assuming that is needed for the Chinese-language characters included in XML NCNames
and their counterparts in the UOF source code.  There may also need to be some experimentation
to ensure that any use of Chinese-language characters in source code work through all of the
build cases.  I recommend subversion configuration file entries along the following lines:

   *.html = svn:mime-type=text/html;;charset=UTF-8
   *.htm = svn:mime-type=text/html;;charset=UTF-8
   *.xml = svn:mime-type=application/xml;;charset=UTF-8
   *.c = svn:mime-type=text/plain;;charset=UTF-8;svn:eol-style=native
   *.cpp = svn:mime-type=text/plain;;charset=UTF-8;svn:eol-style=native

(I have not tried the combination of svn:mime-type and svn:eol-style.  Experiment is required.)