incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: The reason I removed the program called Open Office 3.4
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 06:28:47 GMT

Perhaps to evaluate it , compare etc, so that next time renewal/upgrade of
MS
Office comes long, they might decide the free OOo is good enough instead.
One can't decide which is best without trying.

Also, on this 'dev' list, you will find many (such as me) with both for
testing purposes.
(This apparent error obviously slipped the net)

Gav...