incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "蜗牛" <56091...@qq.com>
Subject how to invoke OpenOffice's about dialog
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 20:23:18 GMT
Hi,Regina

Thank you for your answer.

I want to alter this dialog.How to do it?

regards

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Regina Henschel [mailto:rb.henschel@t-online.de]
发送时间: 2012年5月20日 22:32
收件人: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
主题: Re: how to invoke OpenOffice's about dialog

Hi,

蜗牛 schrieb:

> how to invoke OpenOffice's about dialog ?

>   hello my friend:

>   I have two questions as below:

> 1) can you tell me ,the source code of OpenOffice's about dialog  in which directory。

You can dig into the code by this way: First search for strings, which

you see in the dialog, for example in this case "This product was

created by based on Apache OpenOffice" (without the quotes). This leads

you to the resource

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/svx/source/intro/about_ooo.src

In a second step you can search, where this resource is used. In this

case search for symbol ABOUT_STR_COPYRIGHT. This leads you to

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/cui/source/dialogs/about.cxx

For searching you can use OpenGrok with

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/

>   2) a program of  OpenOffice's expansion how to invoke the OpenOffice's about dialog,
my programming language useing C++;

>    Thanks...

What do you want to alter or do with this dialog?

Kind regards

Regina