incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <>
Subject Re: How to enable crash log for AOO3.4?
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 13:01:27 GMT

the soap service shouldn't be that problem as it is documented here:

The soap service uses the following header:

  public static String submitReport(SOAPContext soapContext,String body,
Hashtable attachments )

The format of a crash report has been specified here:

> We should think about enabling the feature. May be we cannot bring the
> SOAP service again, but we can:
> - use the default system mail client to send the crash report to
>    ooo-private
> - simply let the user save the crash report and send it manually
> - automatically submit a bug if the user has a bugzilla account

You know that you need a compatible pdb file of that build to get useful
information of the stack data ? Most probably you need a memory mapping
table as well... Sending this via email might spam the email account...

Kind regards, Joost

View raw message