incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: how Get Bitmap file from SVG module?
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 12:51:04 GMT
	Hi jianlizhao,

On 23.05.2012 11:06, jianlizhao wrote:
> Hi Armin:
> I ask you some question as below:
> In  module svg, have two Interfaces, one is  XSVGPrinter, the other is
> XSVGWriter.

Both are interfaces, XSVGPrinter is not used at all and XSVGWriter is
the current SVG export which has nothing to do with the new import.
There also is no module svg, the module I added for the new SVG import
is svgio.

> 1) Can I use these interfaces, output Bitmap file?

No.

> 2) under the module svg, in the file of svgimagenode.cxx,
>
> void extractFromGraphic (
>              const Graphic&  rGraphic
>              drawinglayer :: primitive2d :: Primitive2DSequence&  rEmbedded,
>              basegfx :: B2DRange&  rViewBox,
>              BitmapEx&  rBitmapEx)
>
> is the  parameters rBitmapEx get Bitmap file?

I am not sure what you want to do. To work with imported SVGs you need a
Graphic (see vcl and GraphicObject, too) where it is loaded. From
Graphic you may try

     const SvgDataPtr& getSvgData() const;

If getSvgData().is() there is a SVG graphic. At the contained SvgData
you can use

     const BitmapEx& getReplacement() const;

to get the BitmapEx of the SVG. There is no need to work with stuff from
svgio directly. All usages work with it are using the service XSvgParser
and do the work for you, where XSvgParser is implemented in svgio.

I still do not understand what you want to do, please explain this, else
I cannot really help you.

> Thanks...
> Best Regards!

Sincerely,