incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice on eBay
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 21:00:01 GMT
On 2012-05-18 1:40 PM  Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
> On 2012-05-18, at 14:18 , Chery wrote:
>
>> >  It is free!          Who would buy it from you?
>> >
> OpenOffice has always been sold on eBay and other similar sites. The advantage to the
buyer is that she does not have to download the app., can have it around for future reference,
may distribute it to those who otherwise cannot get it (yes, she could burn more and I hope
she would), and so on.

How does this comment apply to selling downloads of AOO?  Note that the OP said "I would like

to get further information on how I could sell OpenOffice on eBay, either via download and/or

CDROM"

Anyone selling OpenOffice for download is a scumbag. I also would not trust a download from

anywhere but the official AOO download page.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com