incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [postmaster@informatik.rwth-aachen.de: Benachrichtigung über den Übermittlungsstatus]
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 12:20:46 GMT
Hi Carsten,

Takamichi Akiyama from Japan also known by his nick name "Tora" was one
of the persons who managed the distribution network on OpenOffice.org.
It was a good idea to ping this mailing list as most of the network
addresses changed during the integration of the OpenOffice.org
infrastructure to Apache. I hope that one of the infra Gurus @Apache can
help to solve your issues.

Kind regards, Joost Andrae