incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dr. Peter Pöml" <pe...@poeml.de>
Subject Re: Errors mirroring legacy OOo
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 10:19:48 GMT
Hi,

quite simply, rsync.services.openoffice.org resolves to three IP addresses, and one of them
doesn't seem to mirror OOo anymore. So somebody needs to fix the DNS, or fix that server -
but there is not much point in syncing anyway, because no changes occur on these servers anymore.
At least not that I'm aware of. As far as I know, there are no changes in the file tree anymore.
Since nothing needs to be synced, there is no real need for tier 1 mirrors.

Peter