incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Another special Thanks for the Apache infra structure team
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:33:14 GMT

On May 10, 2012, at 8:26 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
> before we (the AOO project) move on with future work (and we have a lot in front of us)
I would nevertheless send a big THANK YOU to the infra structure team.
> The infra team had a lot of extra work with our project because of our additional and
special requirements to migrate a very huge existing infra structure to Apache. This important
piece of work is often not mentioned but was a very huge task in our project over the last
10 month and the infra structure team have supported us very well. Thanks to all who was involved
> We have learned from each other and we as project has benefit from the collaboration
with the infra team. And I am sure we will in the future as well.
> From a project perspective we will hopefully be able to find more volunteers who are
able to support the infra team/project with future and further maintenance work related to
specific things for our project but also to support infra in general.
> Thanks to all
> Juergen
> PS: I don't know how many beers I have to pay when we are hopefully can meet in person
in the near future ;-)

View raw message