incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject Size of page headder
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 13:33:45 GMT
Hi,

I want to find out the height of a document's header. Reading out the attribute HeaderHeight
of the page properties only returns 0 and getting the XText of the header also didn't get
me nowhere so far.

My goal is to insert a graphic at a user specified position of the page and for different
reasons I can't simply use page as anchor. Therefore I need to know the height and width of
the page margins and the page header to position the image independently of those dimensions.

Has anybody a hint how to get the header's height.

best Fabian.