incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: New group Apache OpenOffice on XING
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 07:53:38 GMT
On Monday, 30. April 2012 at 21:57, Donald Harbison wrote:
> I have a Xing account, but of course, do not speak German.
> I'm happy to be one of the moderators.

well there is an English part as well but I wouldn't expect too much activities there. I can
add you.

I have received already a request from somebody who is interested to help as a co-moderator
who is no committer and no PMC. But he is active on the German community, in the other OpenOffice.org
group etc.
I see no real problem to accept his offer and let him help to establish the new group. What
do others think? We can always revert such a decision but I would prefer to be open here.

Opinions are welcome.

Juergen