incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Contribution to Open Office development - translating to balkanese languages
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 14:28:06 GMT

On May 18, 2012, at 1:33 AM, Muharem Dobrnjić wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am willing to contribute to Open Office development. I speak English fluently in written
and spoken as well as Bosnian and Croatian. Perhaps I could also contribute to creating localized
website for Bosnian language as well as writing  (translating) support documentation.
> Kind regards,

Greetings!

All of the old legacy OOo websites were preserved in the SVN repository. You can see the Bosnian
one at http://www.openoffice.org/bs/

Websites are edited using the Apache CMS. Please see this page: http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html

You can submit patches to bugzilla and ask questions for support on this ML.

Regards,
Dave