incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From laser laser <jianlizh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Which program process scp2?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 08:01:23 GMT

Hello my friend:

I have a question to ask.
Included in the new packaging process are different Perl programs, that create the native
installation sets based on the information stored in our platform independent installation
set description language ?scp“. Files, directories, and many things more are described in
the cvs module ?scp2“. Based on these files, a platform and product specific setup script
is created, which is then used by the new packaging process to create the native installation
sets. The different processes are shown in the following graphic:

                                  preprocessor
 scp file------------------------------------------->pre file

                                                                       | perl file formatting

                                       perl-Linker                |

perl-     |
Packer |
           |                    NoN-Windows

My question  Which program process scp2 files ? The resulting file  “setup script”in there?

In windows
How  according to  "setup script"  Generate the  windows installation set?