incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yong Lin Ma <mayo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how Get Bitmap file from SVG module?
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 01:43:20 GMT
Let me try to translate the message below.

Hi Armin,
I see two interfaces XSVGPrinter and XSVGWriter in svg mdoule

Could they be used for graphic in Bitmap format?

For function extractFromGraphic in svgimagenode

void extractFromGraphic (
            const Graphic & rGraphic
            drawinglayer :: primitive2d :: Primitive2DSequence & rEmbedded,
            basegfx :: B2DRange & rViewBox,
            BitmapEx & rBitmapEx)

What is parameter rBitmapEx work for?